If you love all things digital, have a great track record and a sackload of ambition we want you on our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established digital marketing agency as a Marketing Manager, taking responsibility of our marketing strategy to align with our ambitious growth objectives.
- Working with the leadership team to evaluate and develop our marketing strategy to deliver on the business growth objectives
- Analyse clients, our target audiences, market insight and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Own and build on our ethical and sustainable credentials
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish leveraging internal resource and driving collaboration
- Support sales and account managers with lead generation efforts
- Organising company events, trade shows and speaking engagements
- Utilise sales and client data via CRM and email campaigns
- Develop partnerships that will drive new business enquiries
- Work closely with the account managers and new business teams on new projects, taking part in customer meetings and pitches
- Strategic thinker
- Experience within a similar role
- Well organised and a good communicator
- Knowledge of email marketing software
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Eventbrite
- CRM experience
- Analytical skills with knowledge of Google Analytics and A/B multivariate
- Versatile written and verbal communication skills with a love for great copy
Who we are:
We’re an ethical digital agency using our expertise to help businesses achieve their goals. We work with the revolutionaries and game changers.
We invest in ourselves so we can put everything we’ve got into making a difference. We’re experts in our field, top of our game, looking to be the best we can be. We care about our people.
We are a remote first business.
To apply send your CV (including links to any portfolio, blog or social accounts) and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org