Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
If you love all things digital, have a great track record and a sackload of ambition we want you on our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing digital marketing agency in Wiltshire as a Digital Marketing/SEO Consultant, taking responsibility for devising and implementing digital marketing strategy for new and existing clients. An exciting and progressive role within a dynamic and passionate digital marketing agency, there’s plenty of opportunity to propel the company and clients’ brands further.
We’re looking for clear and demonstrable experience of undertaking continuous analysis, planning and delivering all areas of marketing including SEO, PPC, online PR, digital, social and more; staying bang up-to-date with and spotting new marketing trends will be paramount to this position.
This is the position for a creative individual, with a sound commercial awareness and the ability to hit the ground running as part of an already successful marketing team.
Digital Marketing/SEO Consultant Requirements:
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of client objectives
- 2+ years experience in a similar marketing position, ideally within an agency
- Technical SEO implementation experience
- Strong knowledge of reporting and analysis tools
- A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Able to lead and support sales meeting and initiatives
- Strong data analysis, numerical and research skills
Digital Marketing/SEO Consultant Main Responsibilities:
- Delivery of marketing strategy for new and existing clients
- Management of local/national/eCommerce SEO clients including all onsite and offsite strategy planning and execution
- Carry out industry research and development to discuss with team and apply to client’s campaigns to achieve maximum success and longevity in rankings, conversion rates and ROI
- Provide technical analysis and assist the sales team in new business pitches and campaign analysis
- Produce technical SEO reports for clients and provide clear recommendations for SEO best practice
- Work alongside agency colleagues to suggest campaign plans to meet client objectives and budget
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Establish and manage PPC accounts and social media campaigns for clients
- Content creation/copy checking/proof reading
- Regularly monitor and report on campaign success
- Work closely with and have a good understanding of User Experience
- Be at the forefront of SEO, PPC, digital and technological developments
Who You Are
- Robust commercial awareness and understanding of client objectives
- Time management skills with the ability to autonomously prioritise work
- Professional, energetic and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Relationship building skills
- Strong technical experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Articulate and persuasive
Who we are:
We’re an ethical digital agency using our expertise to help businesses achieve their goals. We work for the revolutionaries and game changers. We do design, we do digital strategy, we do fun, we do family and we do life changing.
The Peaches are the people that make it happen. Not employees, they’re collaborators, co-conspirators. We realise dreams, make our mark and change lives – all from the comfort of our country office idyll and with bums on a Herman Miller chair. Regular massages, top of the range tech, quick game of pool, birthdays off as standard and let’s not forget the famous Foodie Friday.
We invest in ourselves so we can put everything we've got into making a difference. We’re experts in our field, top of our game, looking to be the best we can be. We care about our clients and we care about our people. We’re not fans of formality and find a meeting with feasting, or a catch up over a coupla cold ones brings out the best in everyone. Come join us.
Core working hours (40 hr week):
- Mon - Thurs / 9.30 - 4.30
- Fri / 9 - 3 (get a head start on the weekend)
- Birthdays off as standard
Flex appeal: Let’s treat each other like grownups and make it as easy as possible for our talent pool to achieve their potential. Flexible working is available at Giant Peach.
To apply send your CV (including links to any portfolio, blog or social accounts) and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Vacancies