Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Designers at Giant Peach are creative problem solvers, able to turn their hand to a number of projects, that develop their ideas to finalised products. They can work independently and as part of a team, communicating internally and with the client along the way.
As a candidate you should have a background in graphic design, a solid understanding of interaction design and should have an interest in photography and illustration. You’re a conceptual thinker, have a good understanding of the creative development process and you know the Adobe Creative Suite inside out.
We're here to make a difference. We’re a cohesive team of passionate, self-motivated individuals and this is an opportunity for you to make your mark. We cook for each other on Friday’s so you should be a dab hand in the kitchen or at least be willing to try!
- At least 5 years agency experience
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Prototyping tools
- Create all digital visual elements, including typography, layout, imagery and iconography
- Design with an awareness and understanding of browsers, screen sizes and device capabilities
- Practice an efficient design process
- Understand and implement UX principles
- Present your work internally and to clients; clearly articulate and defend design decisions
- Be highly organised, enthusiastic and professional
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional branding and campaign skills
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Interest and experience with social networks and online communities
You will be based at Peach HQ in Wiltshire, in our beautiful converted barn with inspirational views and pool table. As part of our creative team you'll be able to choose from a 27" iMac or MacBook Pro with dual screens with the latest software.
Typical working hours are:
Mon - Thurs / 8:30 - 5
Fri / 9 - 3
To apply send your CV (including links to any portfolio, blog or social accounts) and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Vacancies