Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Competitive - DOE
Location: Giant Peach HQ, Wiltshire
At Giant Peach the sought-after client service and team atmosphere that we’re renowned for comes from building a team based on expertise and personality. Now that we’re recruiting an Account Manager we’re looking for a talented individual who shares our values and ambition.
You’ll be the main contact point for our clients during their projects, both in person and over the phone so awseome communication skills are key and experience of working with customers, preferably in an agency environment, is essential. An interest in (or obsession with) the web would definitely be useful.
We need someone who’s not only friendly, but pro-active and super organised to help keep on top of our clients and assist the Project Manager in keeping everything project related on track and everyone informed of what to expect, what’s needed, and when.
There’s always scope for progression and you’ll have opportunities to further your skills and develop as part of our vibrant and growing business.
As part of this role you’ll undertake the following:
- Project administration
- Client Meetings
- Internal Meetings
- Contact point for the client throughout their project – via email and phone
- Provide clear, concise & regular communication and updates to the client
- Management of multiple clients at a time
- User testing of sites before handover to client
- Content Management System (CMS) handovers to the client inc. training
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Superb organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise own work and manage own time
- Ability to pro-actively contact clients to provide updates & request anything that is outstanding or overdue
- Experience in working with customers
- Experience in dealing with and resolving issues & conflicts with clients
- Computer literate with experience in using Microsoft Office applications (and experience on a Mac is a plus)
- Experience using Content Management Systems would be a big benefit, but is not essential
You’ll be based at Peach HQ in Wylye in our beautiful converted barn where we’ve got top-of-the-range PCs, a pool table and an amazing team of super-talented individuals to work alongside.
Typical working hours are:
Mon - Thurs / 8:30 - 5
Fri / 9 - 3
To apply send your CV (including links to any blog or twitter accounts), and a covering letter to email@example.comBack to Vacancies